I am a Software Engineer having four years of experience in IT Industry dealt with Web technologies, Web designing. I am a Computer Science graduate having Sound knowledge on Computers.  Right from my college days, I have almost seven years of experience in Writing Articles and Blog Posts, Speech Writing.

I am a efficient content writer with utmost accuracy and can deliver work in a required period of time . I will do proper research before starting my work to give my 100% best on deliverables . Till date, I have written content on various sectors related to Nature(Planting trees), Medical management, Financial sector mainly on GST benefits and failures. Recently I have written an article on Yoga Asanas, how they impact our health and mind. By Practicing them daily how it boosts up our energy and also improve health. I have written moral stories for kids which we can tell them at night times.

If you ask me to explain about a topic , I can tell you about my favorite hobby that is Planting trees, which became a part of my life. because I have this habit of planting trees right from my childhood. I should thank my parents, who have inculcated this seed in me. At present in my home, I do have more than 25 trees altogether in my garden. We do have a proverb saying "Nature is not a place to visit, it's a home" , whenever I listen to this proverb , I feel it's 100% true and I feel it from bottom of my heart that can't be expressed in words.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No replies found for this topic.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.