If it could be possible that we able to get toknow how many articles has been posted by our referals then we can guide them to stay active and post more articles that will help The refere, referer and also the site owner.I need some suggesation on it.whether this is good idea or not?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well currently, you can view the article count of the users if they reached level 2 or 3. i.e when they posted 5 articles, in your referrals page you can see a row for that user and your earnings along with the number of posts he made, i.e. 5.

Similarly, when he posted 10 articles you can view the status and your earnings for level 3 as well.

However, there is no listing to view the exact number of posts made by the referrals at present. We will be writing code for the profile of the users where you can view the articles he posted. Once it is implemented, probably we can add a link from your referral user name to his profile and you can view his articles. till then please wait.

Hope this helps.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.