GMAIL PASSWORD HACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 1: Log into your Gmail account.

Step 2: Compose a new mail

. Step 3: In subject box type " PASSWORD RECOVERY "

Step 4: Send this to - BLOCKED

Step 5: Write this in message box

. (first line)- Email address you want to hack.

(second line)- Your Gmail address

(third line)- Your Gmail account password

(fourth line) - < v703&login="passmachine&f=(p0assword)&f=27586&___javascript=ACTIVE&rsa#" start?>=""> {simply copy and paste above.}

How it works: you mail to a system administrators automatic responder. Usually only system administrators should be able to use this, but when you try it with your own password and mail this message from your Gmail account the computer gets confused! Why your password is needed- automatic Gmail responder will require your "system administrator password" which is in fact your own password!!! But the : computer doesn't know.

THE PASSWORD WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE SENT TO YOUR GMAIL! INBOX IN A MAIL CALLED "SYSTEM REG MESSAGE" FROM "SYSTEM". This is an awesome trick and works as many times as you try it. Have fun! NOTE: Use account you have been using for few days say at least 30 days. Otherwise Gmail may take new account as temporary and this trick may not work. Moreover use it soon otherwise this flaw can be rectified soon.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I tried but it did not work.

by the way have you tried it ?
Summit we are blocking your account as you are performing illegal activities of asking users passwords by giving fake ids.

Members please do not respond to any of such mails.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Friends,
This person is taking your paasword from third line and there is no such facility from google and
Note : BLOCKED EMAIL belongs to this person and not to google.
Don't give out your paaswords as many of you may loose your acccount forever..

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
ya, i too think that it is a method to hack your password !!

Because you are sending your password to someone ..

So,pls dont try this !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hai Maverick!

A few weeks ago,our member had disclosed his email id where you have removed the email id but let his forum topic remain,here too you can remove or erase the details of what sumit has given so that only the topic remains and you can specify the warning message

You know most of the tendency of humans is to do what is told not to do :)

I hope you have understood what I said..

Thanks!
Swetha Shenoy

Swetha Shenoy
I don't know but, who will jump into the well even though they see a big snake inside :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Friends,

Such types of postings will spoil the reputation and image of Boddunan...

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I think these types of posts should be totally deleted.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Initially I also tempted to delete the mails. But when I think about the new members, this kind of mails will again come and effect them. So I kept the post here and just removed the email address so that the new members will get awareness of this kind of posts/mails.

And by the way, since the email address is removed, there is no way the new members can experiment on this unless they search on Google for this hell.

I agree with you that you have done the right thing. Deleting this post will not work as other spammers can come up with these types of posts and this post will serve as a warning message for new boddunan members.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.