Hello friends this is a new site and still I think none of Indian site paying Rs10-15 just for writing any artcile with out any specification.
But still we can increase our earnings also.
By sharing our adsense revenue with this site.
That means this site will show our ads on the page where our articles will be posted, so instead of getting cash credit for once we can make little money from adsense but for a long time. In this way we can make 100 or 1000 rupees from that same article.

so friends we have to work hard to get 5000 members so that we can get daily 100k page impression.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That can only be possible by referring your friends who are talented and can post genuine articles. And you can win the referral bonus as well :)

You could choose a fantastic way though which you can get double bonus: Web Links

Just post a good answer to the questions asked by the members on other sites like rediff answers, yahoo answers etc and provide a link of related article on boddunan.com or just your referral link. Then submit the page link where you submitted this answer on boddunan.com and you can earn money as well as more members can join the community. And another benefit of providing your referral link is you can get the referral bonus too. B)

Btw... we have a good user base who is not just a member but is looking for good information. Our site is hosting a very good information and is the reason why we are able to attract over 30% user base who are just visiting for quality articles. So as we grow, remember, this count also grows and adds up to our target.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Shobhagya,
Yes Google adsense sharing is on our cards, As soon as we meet the policy terms of Google we will add this feature also. Also earlier article will also be eligible for this.

Happy Earnings.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
That will be great atul I think That can help me to make some handsome money.
So My try will be to post more and more number of articles before boddunan get approved from adsense so that my number of article will be more and I can amke good mney by doing nothing at that time
Posting good articles will make your earnings better. I don't think number of post matters so much as i believe in quality and not quantity.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Ya that I can understand but my english is little weak but I am trying my best to post good artcles instead of number of unnecessary posts
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]That will be great atul I think That can help me to make some handsome money.
So My try will be to post more and more number of articles before boddunan get approved from adsense so that my number of article will be more and I can amke good mney by doing nothing at that time[/quote]

Please do not think that posting number of articles will earn you thousands of dollars from Adsense. The most you can earn per month on an average is about $100, if you post few 100's of articles.

So even before you earn that money, boddunan.com is paying more than that, I believe. So just post articles and forget about Adsense. When it will be approved, you can anyway make money.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes me too think that members are getting exicted before the adsense sharing is implemented.

Friends We are way long from meeting the policy terms from Google for this program.
So now concentrate on the articles ,referrals and weblinks.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
YesAtul actually i have got the cream fromIndiastudychannel.com so I am expecting the same from boddunan also I know it is impossible till next 6month but lets try to reach there before six month
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.