Need a Serious "Community Manager" for lesassos.com. Work from home.Salary based on Performance and work. Starting salary From 1stmonth Rs 10,000 - Rs 15,000 .Contact :This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

send your C.v and be ready to work 5-6 hour every day
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What are the skills,qualification needed for this job? Please write a detailed description

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
there should be need of any degination!!!!!!!
what are the skill required for the the post?Please mention some details about the work too.will be very helpful. :)
Thank you for your information. I may contact the address given by you shortly. I hope to install net at my residence within a week after which i shall contact.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

lesassos.com is a France based social networking site which needs promotion. so you have to post the url og the site in different site and also you have contact by phone some NGOs (they will pay your telephone bill) and you have to register them and keep them active and some more work like a freelancer so just send your cv you will get the full detail in your mail box
Thank you so much Soubhagya Das for this information...
Thankyou S.D, For sharing such a useful information but I have a doubt, I know its a bit silly. But please could anyone tell me what should C.V. includes? :(

Aastha Gupta
It is nice to see to share this type of information.Hope some of us will make it useful.(I have no time to spare)

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Nice to see very informative forum here.. What should the CV include???

Any qualifications required??? :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It does not need any qualification.
You should know English and Internet use and all our member knows this thing so not any specific qualification
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.