I got a message from editor

"An item submitted on boddunan.com is rejected. Please review the item you have submitted and re post with the corrected content in order to review it again.

Please note that posting articles from other websites is strictly not allowed. We will revoke t"

But i did not understand I always write on my own and also i have never submited weblinks twice so what does this message mean?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please check out your account and see which one got disapproved, article/web link etc. There could be many reasons.

If you have posted an article on your other websites and may be posted here so it got rejected.

Or the web link you have submitted might not working

Or the web link does not directly taking us to the page where you referred boddunan.com

Please check out and come back here for any assistance.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks das,
I think there is just an exchange in the messages that are send.
I request webmaster to look into it.

Please let us know more errors if you see any. This will help us improve.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Maverick I think the messages are just getting exchanged
We get the subjects in mail right but the content is opposite of it.

like I get approval messages for rejected weblinks and rejected messages for approved weblinks.

look into it.

atulb@boddunan.com
I checked all my web links and artcle all are approved none of them is disapproved or rejected
Atul P Barapatre wrote:
[quote]Maverick I think the messages are just getting exchanged
We get the subjects in mail right but the content is opposite of it.

like I get approval messages for rejected weblinks and rejected messages for approved weblinks.

look into it.[/quote]
That seems to be strange. Anyway I will look into it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I checked out my code and found that there is a typo in the weblinks approval page. Thanks for informing this.

We are here for improving our community only.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.