The site traffic of Boddunan is as follows:

India 65%
USA 9.9%
UK 3.7%
Indonesia 3
Turkey 0.9%
Others 17.2%

Doesn't look pretty interesting? None of our South-Asean neighbours figures prominently in it.It provides some insights into the site content which obviously decides the acceptablity of a site in a country.It's a valuable piece of information to guide us into developing content to uncover new pastures in future.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is the source of this information? Alexa?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hmmmmm
Something to be done about it...it need contribution from all the countries. :(
Yes Maverick,I have collected this from Alexa and find it very handy and useful.
The statistics reveal the truth thanks

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
chinmoymukherjee, as per your statement

India 65%
USA 9.9%
UK 3.7%
Indonesia 3
Turkey 0.9%
Others 17.2%

Indians are having most awareness on Boddunan site. very good information provided.
Boddunan publicity is being in the world slowly slowly. its Good news and In India position improved.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Great news!! the stats look good!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think these figures reveal that the concentration of traffic apart from our India,in the USA and UK.Our neghbouring countries should be the targets of our site as we share so many things common with the people of these countries..
Yes Good to know the numbers. Boddunan can be stated as an Indian site from these statics.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes Deepti,it is very much apparent that ours is predominantly an Indian one but has a global presence.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.