Hai Friends,

I believe we have an opportunity to increase the review categories in articles section of Boddunan..What I mean is similar to cellphones review that we already have in Boddunan....

Places of visit: Similar to cell phone reviews we can have one format in which we can rate a place of visit. There are so many places in India and across the world that many of us would have visited. We can have a format that rates the place, along with what it is famous for etc.

We can have various categories like
1. Accessability to the place (by air, rail, road - easiest means and nearest cities and distances from the place).
2. Accommodation availability along with the rates (2*, 3*, etc.)
3. Cost of living at the place
4. Eat outs at the place
5. Best site seeing areas around the city/place.
6. people want to know the new Visiting Places, the places of visit there...
7. Why or for what is this place famous? Could be for trekking, for well known items eg. handicrafts, sandalwood, sarees, etc.
8. List of must see areas in and around the place.

I found many poems in the articles section.
Why not a special category be created for the Poems too...

Please do comment...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reviews for places is a good idea. We can have subcategories for temples,restaurants,cinema theatres etc.Even we can have reviews for schools also. People can share their experiences with the schools their kids are studying in.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes Deepti very Good Idea Given by you. I think boddunan should think about it.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Deepti, Good idea and implementation details. Good to see such a useful analysis. We will make it available as soon as possible. Enjoy your Rs.50 bonus for an excellent presentation of your idea.
5.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Meean,

Thanks for giving many more ideas here...

Yes schools can also be included so that it helps the parents to look over.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very nice suggestions Deepti... :laugh:
nice idea deepthi. We can include lot of places like tourism related, temples etc. We can also start a travelogue page here.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Deepti, Good idea and implementation details. Good to see such a useful analysis. We will make it available as soon as possible. Enjoy your Rs.50 bonus for an excellent presentation of your idea.[/quote]

Thanks Maverick!!!

Thank you very much..

This would definitely bring more traffic to Boddunan...as many people would look for the places of intrestt.....

Thanks all!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Bravo Deepti!! Congratulations for a fantastic idea, hope it is implemented soon.

Similarly, in the reviews section, can we have a category for books too?

Especially since nowadays when everyone including parents, teachers etc are complaining of the fact that children are becoming more addicted to TV and computer games and are not interested in reading, we can start this section to build more enthusiasm for books. We all know how important it is to read books, hence can we seriously think upon this and have a section for the same?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you very much friends....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
It is great idea Deepti..

I think your mind is a The great Idea factory...

Congrats for bonus.
Congrats for idea...

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.