Can i request for payment if it is below Rs 1000

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Presently we are not processing any payments less than Rs. 1000

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi santosh,
sorry we have already lowered our payment limit from Rs.2000 to Rs.1000(till 31 december 2009).
So try to involve more in all activites.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
No, The minimum payout is Rs.1000/-

psenthil
Hi,

I am glad to say that I have reached my first minimum payout limit at boddunan. I informed the the support team of boddunan and I was told that the identification has already been dispatched and will be reaching my address on or before September 15, 2009. But unfortunately, I have not yet received the identification number.

I am eagerly waiting for it. kindly make arrangements.

Regrads,
Sini.A
I am sorry Sini for the delay but there was a confusion which caused this delay. You havent't updated your payment profile(address, contact number etc) under My Page section. It is most important to update this otherwise we cannot contact you.

Please update it immediately and we will send your payment as soon as possible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Maverick. Sorry for the confusion. I have updated my personal information in the payment profile page. Hope I will receive my identification number and cheque as early as possible.
Thank you Sini. I will forward the request.

Hi,
I have not yet received my identification number by post, in spite of updating the information on my payment profile. How long should I wait for the code and then the cheque? Please help!
The letter will reach in 2-4 weeks depending on where you live. Don't worry about it. If you have not received after 3rd week of this month, just contact support team for fresh issue of letter.

Ok, thanks
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.