Hello Admin,
I love this new look of our community.
We are reaching the highest level of look and feel feature.
Members please commment on this.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome to the new look of boddunan.com. I just wanted to share some facts about this new look.

This layout is designed to load much faster than the earlier one which means your page load time is reduced a lot.

Most of the clutter is removed and the number of images are reduced. So your download time and your internet bandwidth also got reduced.

We have fixed lot of bugs related to the look and feel as well as alignments.

And last but not the least we are going to introduce more information on the front page by taking advantage of this new look.

Members, please post your feedback.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

maverick,
the look is great but I faced some error though they may be because our website was updating.

GREAT LOOK AND FEEL.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
actually I also made a social community website for boddunan.
just check out if you like it www.boddunan.ning.com
And please tell me if this is against the rules of our community.

-Atul Barpatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Well usage of name and branding is subject to the prevailing laws. I think you cannot use the same name as it looks like it is the real boddunan.com website.

However, you can use the name in other parts by referring to the boddunan.com . Hope this answers your questions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

okay then i will delete it

atulb@boddunan.com
well the new look just feels quite good......since you say the layout has not been completely finished, i'm waiting for it to end........and the main thing is the pages loads faster than before......Thank you :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.