The Indian Parliament is the highest forum of our democracy.Going by the quality of the debate that takes place in it,one has to accept the shocking drop in the standard of debates and discussions in Parliament.Every political party has a shouting brigade which has hardly anything to say on any issue but shout and out-shout! What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have not watched the parliament activities recently.But i think not much healthy and good arguments are going there for the benefit of the people. Always the opposition will shout something or boycott the sessions.Sometimes they even hit each other. I think if two party system comes, shout will be little reduced because there will be only two persons to shout. Ruling and Opposition.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
The quality of debate in parliament is bound to decline in view of dearth of real parliamentarian and issue of party tickets by major parties on basis of vote attracting capability only that again originates from muscle and money power. Now the parties prefer even non members and non politicians who have money and muscle power. apart from this retired bureaucrats are also given party tickets. All this is resulting in overall deterioration of all norms including debate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Gulshan

You are absolutely correct and I fully endorse the reasons cited by you for the falling standards.If our political parties pack the House with such dubious representives,what else one can expect?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.