Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If boddunan accept copied content then there will be no uniqueness

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Every have a different set of rules and its good to be strict.

Want to make each day Accountable

publishing copied content will have serious impact from the search engine rankings side..so not publishing such crap materials is a good decision.
yes boddunan is strict with rules but then it is good. only by adhering to rules we will achieve success.
I think its not much strict but strict as per requirement but i think its time to improve quality of contents more.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes buddunan is very strict, it is good then only we can avoid copied contents and achieve quality contents(articles).

Vinu
Boddunan is a site that is more run by we members than anyone else and I am proud of this fact. As far as copied content is concerned I think the whole responsibility lies on the editors who approve articles and on the authors who write articles.

According to my knowledge boddunan is quite strict and this is a good news for us and whenever any copied content is found it should be brought to the knowledge of the admin. Rejection of copied content is quite understandable and it should not at all be encouraged by any means. Besides, fresh contents would only do good to the site in the long run.

We need to be true to ourselves and write fresh contents show that it becomes that much easier for our editors and moderators and we remain loyal to the site through which we are attached so much...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.