All of us are from different parts of India.

I feel it would nice and interesting if we share the speciality of our particular region, and a special dish, if any, of the region.

To begin with, I stay in Bangalore.Speciality is the gardens(lalbagh and cubbon park) and special dish here is Bisbellibath..
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am from Odeesha.

We have puri beach and Lord Jagannath Temple which is world famous
thanks Soubhagya, for your contribution. Is Odeesha same as Orissa?

I would request all to state a few words about your town's speciality, if any.

-Sridevi
Hi all,
Me from Mumbai:
1. India's financial capital.
2. Gateway of India.
3. hotel Taj.
4. Bandra-worli Sea link.
5. Marine lines(night necklace).
6. Lifelines Mumbai local.
7. Mumbaikars.(mumbai people).
8. there's lot more..

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
I am from Mysore, the heritage capital of karnataka.

The Mysore Palace here is the finest place and the Mysore Dasara is world famous.

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
hi guys....am from tamil nadu, a must visit state..
i feel really proud to b here..
tamil nadu has all kinda famous temples n is know for many historic places..
a person who comes here would definitely have no mind to leave..
the people here in tamil nadu are very polite n d state is good with hospitality..
and talking abt food, "wow"..i can't say anything else..

just give it a try guys... pay a visit here..u'd definitely enjoy...
Namaskar,
I am from Hyderabad(Bhagyanagar), Andhra Pradesh. This state is considered as Annapoorna for its large quality rice production. Telugu is the main language but many people can speak in Hindi, English etc. We find many people from all over the country got settle here without any restrictions and/or in-convenience.
Puluhora(Lemon Rice), Aavakaya(Mango pickle), Special Hyderabad Biryani are some of the traditional dishes you can taste here.
In AP you can visit Lord Balaji on seven hills at Tirumala Tirupathi, which is famous and considered as next to the Vatican City.
You can also visit Lord Mallikarjuna Swamy on Sri Sailam hills, which is one among the 12 auspicious Jyothirlingas.
Lord Sri Rama's temple is there at the bank of Godavari river in Bhadrachalam. This spot is the same where Sri Rama along with Sita and Lakshmana settled and stayed in a kutir during their 12 years vanvaas, until Ravana the KIng of Lanka kidnapped Sita Devi from their. This place is situated in Dandakarunya forest.
There are many more important places and attractions which, I can share with you later on.

Sridhar Kesireddy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.