The topic is locked.
Do you have a paypal account..??

Did you verified your account ?

Made any transactions and received cash through paypal ... ??

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya i have paypal account and also done some transactions
my doubt is how to verfify our account ..??

they ask our visa / master card details .. is it safe ..

they says that they will take some processing charge .. how much did u payed ..??

pls share your experience ...

my atm card is denoted as visa card .. can we use this for this purpose ..??

ya I have a verified Paypal account and I have verified it with my Father's Credit Card and it is totally safe
will it cost anything to verify ?

Ya I too have a paypal account and even did some transactions from that with Godaddy. Its verified too and it is totally safe.

Thanks and regards,
S Rajalakshmi
I Blog @
You will be charged $1.99 which will add to your account. You can use it for further purchases.

Your card will be added with their unique number as transaction which you need to use as verification number. After verification you can remove the card from paypal account and add whenever you want.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Yes, I too have an active Paypal account, which I use more often. It is safe and very minimum amount will be charged for it. Useful for only the people who do frequent in and out online transactions involving multiple countries and currencies.

Sridhar Kesireddy
what is your opinion about Alert Pay ?

I do have paypal account. can't we use it without verifying it? can i use my debit card details to verify it
i use without verifying friends what about u
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.