Hi friends,

I am really sorry about the delay of posting this really important message. Actually I received my first payment check worth of 1522 Indian rupees of Axis Bank from boddunan on September 7th and got it cleared the same day. After receiving this paycheck from boddunan, my trust and confidence on boddunan has doubled.

My message for new article writers at boddunan:

1. I have been into article writing career for around 3 years now and I have not seen a site like boddunan, which pays the money instantly. Boddunan’s payment and point system is clean and transparent and after a lot of research, I am not able to find any Indian site on the net, which is paying money like this.

2. The moderators including Atul, Maverick, and Shweta and editor and admin are really helpful as they respond to each and every query posted on boddunan forums, article comments, or direct emails in very less amount of time. They help new and old users in solving different types of problems like opening new account, login problems, commenting problems, image uploading problems, poll creation problems and many other problems. This mindset and cooperation by the boddunan authority shows that what are their aspirations and how selfless they are.

3. If you go through the recent payments link: http://www.boddunan.com/recent-payments.html, you can see that boddunan has paid 30 users who have reached their payment threshold up until now, so what proof should a site give you. Oh my Gosh, one more thing which I have seen is that today is September 30th, 2009 and boddunan promised us to release the money on first of every month but what they have done is that they have released the money one day in advance. Thanks a lot boddunan as I can see myself in this link including Raaghavan Krishnamurthy got paid 1106 rupees, Vijay got paid 1259 rupees, S. Rajalakshmi got paid 1627 rupees, madugundu Krishna got paid 2459 rupees, soubhagya das got paid 1317 rupees, Sini. A got paid 1167 rupees, jobin got paid 1584 rupees, Rajinder Soni got paid 3055 rupees, Cool Boy got paid, 1845, Dhanesh got paid 1670 rupees, all on September 30th, 2009.

So friends, kudos to all of you and cheers to boddunan for helping us earn such good amount of paychecks which would have been only a dream for us if boddunan had not been there. Even on adsense, we have to struggle a lot for making our first 100 dollars. I remember when I first started adsense on my sites, I earned my first 100 dollar check in 8 months and over here at boddunan, I have earned 1522 + 3055 = 4577 out of 151 articles and 23 referrals in 60 days.

Thanks a lot boddunan, you have made my day.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats!!!

Rajinder Soni, you are a wonderful contributor to our website.
Keep the god work going and always post all your doubts/queries on forums and also help other members.

I wish you get more such cheques in future.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Thanks a lot Atul. Actually you are the first person who has helped my out at boddunan when I had doubts and queries. I will definitely assist new and old users in helping them create good quality articles.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
COngrats Rajinder
You have done very fantastic job at boddunan.
You have posted articles of151 for which you have got this achievement.
I am also going to get Rs1317 again and I had got paid once of Rs 1010 from bodunan.
Let spread your payment proof and get more number of referrals so that you can earn more AD MORE
Hello Sir,

First of all congratualtion to you.
Can yo [lease give me your gmail id so that whenever you are free i can ask you about my queries about earning at boddunan.

Writer,
Manish Jain
Gujju
First of all congratulations Rajinder.

Manish,

You can contact any member by using the Private Messaging feature. Just click on the PM button right below the member photo on forums.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.