Hi Friends!

Last time I floated a thread highlighting some interesting aspeacts of this site and rued the fact that it has not made any impact in our immediate neighbourhood.Now I am pleasantly surprised to find Pakistan to be second in the rank of countries and another significant addition is Spain!Boddunan has presence in USA,UK,Turkey,Indonesia,Pakisthan and Spain.We are,indeed,going global!!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is really encouraging. Let us continue our work. Definitely, we shall be winners.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes sir you are absolutely right...This is really encouraging.

We should work hard to make our site more popular...even worldwide...
That is a good sign infact. The more global traffic we get, the more popular we are. After all, all of us are partners of boddunan through revenue sharing and all of us benefit with it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Very nice and happy to hear this news. Let us work hard and make our site spread all over the world.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
This is indeed very encouraging!! Maverick, I have a question for you, can I refer friends from other countries to Boddunan.com?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

this is very good information for us and also this will encourage us

This sounds good..!! I myself came across this site while surfing through some UK site... I think what this site needs is more members.... hopefully as the word spreads, more will flock with us :) :)
This is very good sign...

Hope Boddunan expands more and more to the whole world!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]This is indeed very encouraging!! Maverick, I have a question for you, can I refer friends from other countries to Boddunan.com?[/quote]

You can refer anyone, however payment can be made to only Indians.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

But if person is from India but living in UK then will he get payment.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.