Hello Seniors,

YThis thread is specially for all the senior memvers that please let me know how can i earn here on BDD and help the site to grow well.Please suggest me some tips and techniques through which i can earn from this site.?

Writer,
Manish Jain
Gujju
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Welcome Manish to Boddunan family,

just read the FAQ's page to get the basic idea about this website and how to earn some pocket money.

if you still have any kind of doubt, feel free to ask on forums or just contact me on This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Regards,
Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
By the way what is BDD? I think you are referring BODDUNAN :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Maverick Sir,

This message is specially for them,i dont know whethter your above message was a pun or what but i was just trying to show my creativity on Boddunan from day 1 and so i started calling it BDD as no one remembers the full name as its the time for t-20 Boss and so i also used the shorter format to publish this site.

Writer,
Manish Jain
Gujju
Thats great. You can call boddunan whatever the way you want as you are part of the site :) . Anyway boddunan got another name BDD. Thanks Manish.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.