Hello BDD Members,

I want to know that is there any kind of benefit for which we are earning points and no cash as i am new to this site so i am not aware about how can i earn from this site?

Writer,
Manish Jain
Gujju
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello manish,
first read the FAQ page.

you can use the points to participate in raffle system.
Where you need 1000 points to participate and win an Apple Ipod. You have to write an article on the topic/situation.

i request you to go through the links above the boddunan logo.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
bt how can w earn so much points???
it is very difficult
Hello rajiv,
Earning points is very much easy on this website.
Here you make points for every activity.
You get:-
5 points for reply to any forum thread.
25 points for creating new forum thread.
10 points for each poll created.
5 points for each comment to any article or poll.
2 points for each vote in poll section.
5 points for each friend you invite from here.
50 points when your referral activates his/her account.
Article points depends on the editors.

you may use these points to participate the raffle contest to win an APPLE IPOD.

There are lots of points on each step. So don't worry just participate more to make points.

- Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
You can also make money for submitting polls, vote and comment on polls :) . Also you can earn points for creating and joining groups on community. We will introduce more methods to earn points soon.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you Maverick sir,

I will keep in mind all the things that you have suggested me and try to work on it as soon as possible but first i have to make a plan about how to move up and finally achive a good target with this site.

Writer,
Manish Jain
Gujju
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.