The topic is locked.
do you believe in ghost?

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I really don't believe in Ghosts....We have the proofs for the god existing..like if you take our gods like rama, Krishna..whoever they were existed on the earth...
Jesus , Allah whoever they were existed on the earth as we have lot of proofs and history for that...
But for Ghost we don't have any specific proof...

--ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
I believe in ghost because I have the proof, I believe in black magic and spirit also.
Trust me I have seen the proof
Yeah, I do believe in ghosts. Infact, I've seen a couple of them. My boss is the biggest ghost I've ever met. My landlord comes next to him.
Siddharth.. Ha ha.. Not only to you for many of them those characters looks like ghosts ;)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i think all reply is good but actual answer is still in the air. so if anyone have proof then give proper answer otherwise its ok.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

yes i believe in ghost because this is real in my life so many times come to my home and my life

p.venkateswararao
A couple of years ago I had the opportunity of reading a book called 'Life Beyond Death' authored by 'Swami Abhedananda' and published by 'Ramakrishna Vedanta Math' in the year 1944. This book covers in detail, the topics like, spirits, ghosts, reincarnation, mediums and so on, that too with scientific evidence. It contains a few rare pictures and interesting historical facts pertaining to ghosts or to be more accurate, spirits. It can be found in public libraries which store old books. You can try searching the net as well.
@ Siddarth.. loved your reply..

I believe in God. If we can believe in the existence of a positive energy, then surely we should accept the existence of a negative energy too.
Ghosts are considered to be spirits or the soul of a diseased person left behind on the earth after their death. We often associate ghosts with fear, cold and clammy feelings, chill, unusual noises or sightings.
Scientic investigations have concluded that infra sound ( sounds lower than 20 hertz )are normally inaudible to human ears and can give the people in a room chills, a feeling of being watched or feel anxious; all feelings similar to the ones people experience or report when they feel the presence of ghosts.
It is said that when a person dies, the energy of consciousness maybe left behind for some time. Violent or traumatic deaths cause negative energy to be left behind. The presence of this negative energy might cause people present there to feel negative emotions.
Ghost? have you seen it what is it? does it taste good? ah...just kidding, ghosts might be true for those who believe and mere illusion for those who don't

*Imagination encircles the world *
I don't believe on ghosts but recently after seeing fear files on ZEE TV it gives me a feeling that ghosts exist. They claim that what they show in the serial are the real incidents. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.