Friends we have 20 members who have already got cheque and 10 are going get cheque.
so This proves that this is a legit site so please friends post the image of cheque in your orkut album and write a blog with referral link to this site and also post the payment proof which will give us more number of active referral member which will benefit to both of us.
to the site as well as to members also
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Okay.. this is about payments. So let me ask this question - how to request a cashout and to whom to request?? I have more than a thousand in my account and I want to get paid now but how??? Help!
do NOT WORRY sIDHHARTH.
YOU do not have to request any one.
have you got your Pin .
if yes update it at your my page at payment profile.
Boddunan will send you the payment cheque.

You can check my blog for my payment details.
http://earnbyfriends.blogspot.com
here is my blog ..

check it out ...

http://indianoffer.blogspot.com/2009/08/earn-for-writing-article.html

www.IndianOffers.co.cc

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Siddharth, your letter was already sent to you. It may reach you in another week. If you do not receive it after one week contact the support team.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I saw your blog it was fantastic .
I think this is the only way to get more number of referrals and active members because this is the only site who is showing the payment proof with in 2-3 months and till today only 20 members have the proof but next month I hope more than 50 members will be eligible to show there proof to others.
Wow your blog got over 1000 visitors. How many days passed since it started?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Great! Thanks a ton!!
I started my blog on Aug 2 and i'm getting good amount of visitors...

I have crossed 100 referrals here and

www.IndianOffers.co.cc

helped me a lot in this.. !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.