Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anil Kumar Pandey wrote:
generally yeah, but some time depends upon the mood...

I doubt if mood can change ones perspective unless one is trying hard to be open minded..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Being open minded  makes one to receive one's opinions. This will avoid conflicts peacefully

There is too much empty talk about open minded ness by the closed minds which cannot be taken into account..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well, Members are entitled to have their own opinion

rambabu wrote:

Well, Members are entitled to have their own opinion

Of course yes, but it really is an empty talk here as one can see from all of your responses here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If you can easily change your views on getting evidence or facts supporting contrary opinion, you are open minded. I am definitely open minded. Unless you are open minded, any mutual discussion becomes useless or mere waste of time.  . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

It is an exercise in futility to carry on discussions without being open minded

It is an exercise in futility to carry on discussions without being open minded

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

If you can easily change your views on getting evidence or facts supporting contrary opinion, you are open minded. I am definitely open minded. Unless you are open minded, any mutual discussion becomes useless or mere waste of time.  . 

You just need one member with a stubborn closed mind with borrowed views to throw the entire discussion off gear which is what happens here most of the time ..

Being open-minded is good for both, us and for people near us.I am open-minded but in some circumstances, it may differ. 

Thank you said by: rambabu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.