Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Opinions may vary. Even between husband and wife opinions vary. But it doese not mean, they resort to fights.

The important point isanyone be it husband and wife or friends, one should Bo open minded. This helps in stoppingsuch unsavory incidents.

Ideally only people with open and broadminded views should be lecturing others on what open minded means, not those who are narrow and close minded and pig headed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Persons who travel a lot and come in contact with different cultures develp an open mind. Also those who read divese literature also do so. Persons who exist in narrow walls of culture or geography generally are more close minded.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I absolutely agree with you. All the aspects you mentioned like traveling a lot etc will make person  open minded

No getting away from the irritating members parrot posts from anywhere on this site ...

No doubt people who travel a lot are generally open minded compared to those who are stuck to one place, or one forum from morning to night with absolutely no clue as to what is going on around them . There is a saying in Sanskrit ' Koopa Manduka ' which literally means frog in a well..they tend to send out negativity all around them too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I would think I am very open minded about most things around me . But most of us have limits , going beyond which would make us uncomfortable..

I would like to second your opinion. You have nailed it properly. I definitely consider myself as an open minded person but at times I find myself a bit closed one especially regarding dressing sense and style quotient.  

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I would think I am very open minded about most things around me . But most of us have limits , going beyond which would make us uncomfortable..

I would like to second your opinion. You have nailed it properly. I definitely consider myself as an open minded person but at times I find myself a bit closed one especially regarding dressing sense and style quotient.  

Same here. Though normally I m open minded on other matters I can't appreciate the dressing sense of some people which I consider quite indecent. I also find it difficult to appreciate the hairstyle of nowadays children which is more of a punk style. I know its their lifestyle but my first impression of boys with long hairs and especially if it looks unkempt is very bad. 

There are also some people who are open minded about certain issues while being extremely rigid about others. Our thought process and mental state has a lot to do with our upbringing .

Yes, I am open minded not all the time, but most of the times. Sometimes, I am not open minded based on the issue or situation.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Irrespective of the mood or situation, I reman open minded.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.