The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best I can do is to ask them take a look at the site and then decide for themselves whether they want to be part of it or not...They should join of their own free will and once they do that ,they should try and become part of the site , thats my feeling !

The same, actually I have never forced any one to join rather I tell them to go through the site before joining because if not getting their expectations fulfilled they may find me a selfish one. Some of my friends were dissuaded by too active ones.

Suny you cannot force anyone to join a particular site. he/she may join it once if you force him/her and if he/she finds the site not worth then he/she may not think a bit when you refer some other site next time.
Mary is she a active in the site now?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I successfully referred one friend. Lakshmi Prasanna is my friend and collegue.

If she is not active then tell her some thing about this site and teach her how to work here may be after few days only she will get interest in this site as it happened to me also after 15 days of completion of my registration I started working here. In those 15 days I just watch people and tried to learn more about this site. :)

If she is not active then tell her some thing about this site and teach her how to work here may be after few days only she will get interest in this site as it happened to me also after 15 days of completion of my registration I started working here. In those 15 days I just watch people and tried to learn more about this site. :)

She is active and I saw her on 4 posts with 32 points a few hours before.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I did not notice her on any of the post. May be she too is just checking out this site before being fully active here. :)

I did not notice her on any of the post. May be she too is just checking out this site before being fully active here. :)

She is active and writing well you shall have to go a few pages back to see her responses.j

She is active and writing well you shall have to go a few pages back to see her responses.j

I will check. :blink:

Suny sometimes I feel Boddunan does not pay well for the referrals like other sites. :blink:

Suny sometimes I feel Boddunan does not pay well for the referrals like other sites. :blink:

They pay for certain number of articles only. That is one reason people want to bring only who can write although they pay for first payment also.

Mary is she a active in the site now?

Today only she joined. I think she will do her level best in boddunan. :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

They pay for certain number of articles only. That is one reason people want to bring only who can write although they pay for first payment also.

But at a certain period of time they stop paying for our referrals unlike other sites which pay until referrals continue their work on the site. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.