The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mary how you know that boddunan paid this much and your reply is irrelevant to the topic going on here. please dont repeat it

In Payments page just now i Saw it. Correct figure is 2,78,293.50.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
The best I can do is to ask them take a look at the site and then decide for themselves whether they want to be part of it or not...They should join of their own free will and once they do that ,they should try and become part of the site , thats my feeling !

The same, actually I have never forced any one to join rather I tell them to go through the site before joining because if not getting their expectations fulfilled they may find me a selfish one. Some of my friends were dissuaded by too active ones.

Suny you cannot force anyone to join a particular site. he/she may join it once if you force him/her and if he/she finds the site not worth then he/she may not think a bit when you refer some other site next time.

Of course there is no question of forcing anyone,just spread the word and let them make their own decisions,that works best always...Although I feel bad because Sunil actually told me about the site and I joined here because of him without actually going through his referral link :( ...wish this can be corrected !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Referring any good things are always good .So telling someone about this site is good and now this depends upon other whether they will join or not.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The best I can do is to ask them take a look at the site and then decide for themselves whether they want to be part of it or not...They should join of their own free will and once they do that ,they should try and become part of the site , thats my feeling !

The same, actually I have never forced any one to join rather I tell them to go through the site before joining because if not getting their expectations fulfilled they may find me a selfish one. Some of my friends were dissuaded by too active ones.

Suny you cannot force anyone to join a particular site. he/she may join it once if you force him/her and if he/she finds the site not worth then he/she may not think a bit when you refer some other site next time.

Of course there is no question of forcing anyone,just spread the word and let them make their own decisions,that works best always...Although I feel bad because Sunil actually told me about the site and I joined here because of him without actually going through his referral link :( ...wish this can be corrected !!!

You must be joking, I never referred you to this site, what I did actually was to remind you about this site, nothing more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Don't worry Suny might not be upset with it because he already has lots of referrals on many sites. :woohoo:

You must be joking, I never referred you to this site, what I did actually was to remind you about this site, nothing more.

Don't worry Suny might not be upset with it because he already has lots of referrals on many sites. :woohoo:

It is one and the same as far as I am concerned.....Sunil has many referrals ? thats good, on this site or elsewhere ? Initially I had so many referrals on various sites and now I am one woman industry, not a single one has stayed on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is one and the same as far as I am concerned.....Sunil has many referrals ? thats good, on this site or elsewhere ? Initially I had so many referrals on various sites and now I am one woman industry, not a single one has stayed on...

Absolutely one should not rely fully on the referrals but active referrals may add something to your earnings.I have few referrals but they are not much active on any site I always wanted to have many active referrals who could work for me but the thing is I am not good at getting them. :laugh:

Absolutely one should not rely fully on the referrals but active referrals may add something to your earnings.I have few referrals but they are not much active on any site I always wanted to have many active referrals who could work for me but the thing is I am not good at getting them. :laugh:

Trust me no one is good at having active referrals every where. As I read santosh having 200 referrals on this site but I do not see all of them active. same goes for every one one can tell his/her friends or bring them here or any where but how would they do is their choice.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Trust me no one is good at having active referrals every where. As I read santosh having 200 referrals on this site but I do not see all of them active. same goes for every one one can tell his/her friends or bring them here or any where but how would they do is their choice.

That is why most of my referrals are not active on any site I took them to the site but could not able to keep them working on the sites.May be in future they will become active I am waiting for them to do so. :woohoo:

True, we can never be sure how long they would last ? As far as referring here goes I would rather wait until the new team , of which I have a lot of hope comes and takes over and the site is fully functional (hopefully less spam unlike now )

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.