The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But among the other sites this boddunan site is a genuine one. thats why never goto other sites for writing. I tried alot of people to join, for 10 members one member is joining. People feeling that for writing we need alot of patience now a days.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But among the other sites this boddunan site is a genuine one. thats why never goto other sites for writing. I tried alot of people to join, for 10 members one member is joining. People feeling that for writing we need alot of patience now a days.

Sarala there are many sites like Boddunan which are real and pay well to their members but still its very tough for people to convince about the sites most of my referrals are not active on any of the sites they all did some work for few days and left the sites may be they did not like the sites. :)
Though there are many websites but they are not comfortable and flexible as boddunan, thats why i never goto any other stie,

Though there are many websites but they are not comfortable and flexible as boddunan, thats why i never goto any other stie,

Article section is the best feature in Boddunan as one can earn better from it through writing articles. :)
yes, but people are not understanding that but soon the boddunan will be rushed with lot of members.

yes, but people are not understanding that but soon the boddunan will be rushed with lot of members.

People understand it through experience when I was new to this site I also never thought of writing articles but now when I see people getting nice cash credits on articles i feel I should start writing more articles here. :)
Now that the site is almost fully functional , I suppose we can get along with the job of referring people and friends here... It will be nice to see some fresh faces here under the changed circumstances.. : :huh:

This should be given a thought by all the members here as it will be good for the site to have more additions. Moreover we can have some benefits too, ;)

I don't refer friends to Boddunan these days as I am not getting time these days to do that moreover I am not good in convincing people. :)

Yes I can see you have no time. I am trying to imagine - what would you have done if you had time. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now that the site is almost fully functional , I suppose we can get along with the job of referring people and friends here... It will be nice to see some fresh faces here under the changed circumstances.. : :huh:

This should be given a thought by all the members here as it will be good for the site to have more additions. Moreover we can have some benefits too, ;)

I don't refer friends to Boddunan these days as I am not getting time these days to do that moreover I am not good in convincing people. :)

Yes I can see you have no time. I am trying to imagine - what would you have done if you had time. :laugh: :laugh:

hmmm..... :laugh:

You tell what I have done if I had time?. :laugh:

I find to participate in forums you can log in anytime and can respond to as many threads you can with breaks but while writing articles one need to concentrate much more unlike forums. :)
I invite referals with the set of mail id's i collect. If they are interested and understand the value of boddunan then they will surely join

i found this website accidentally but i was searching for something else . so i am just spending my time here but i did not refer anyone yet
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.