Dear friends today I saw a miracle.
I had never experience that editors of this site approved articles with in 5 minutes.
i just post an article and it got approved .so friends who have complain that your articles are not approved for a day please be patience at that time may be editor is not on line or may be they have lot of work.
so please co-ordinate WITH EDITORS.
check out the article

http://www.boddunan.com/business-a-finance/3-Stock%20Markets/4542-how-to-sustain-in-share-market.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice dude.. your lucky may be the editor was online while your submitting .

[url= http://Acme-People-Search.com/125proof.php?ref=1254398241FKTP][size=4]I Make $200 Per Month[/size][/url]
Yes and also I again another one and again that got approved with in 5 minutes but after that when I submit third one then It got too late may be editor was not on line then
Hey John is with you in the picture is it real one or you have made it ? both are looking dam
Hi Soubhagya,
Yeah Our editors were online at that time.
Thats why we say that articles is approved within 2 hours.

Keep writing.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
Nice dude.. your lucky may be the editor was online while your submitting .

when you are lucky your article get submitted within a one minutes and your luck is depend upon when you submit your articles..at that time editor is present or not :)
my three articles approved but i am not receiving amount why

p.venkateswararao
:laugh: Hi, Thanks for the valuable advice.
Puli just check whether you have received any points for that or not?
If you have received some points then Editor may not have given you any cash credit because of less valuable contents
Venkateswararao,

First check the status of all your articles in My Page.

If they are approved and cash credits not awarded, please relook into your articles and try to write more content with good information. The more you write the more you can earn.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.