The topic is locked.
1.Decrease the usage of electric insruments like Bulbs.refrigerator,A.C
2.Reduce the vehicle usage for nearest distances.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Try to plant more and more trees so that we will get more oxygen and it will reduce co2 from air.
and also try to decrease the use of private vehicles.
use more of public transport
this si too short i think you can include more
phpinAuet (You do not have access to download this file.)
the use chloro fluro carbon (cfc) must reduce considerably so that the ozone depletion reduces a lot.
you must watch this photo
but we should start our work from plantation and reducing the things which is harming our nature.
We should avoid the things which can avoided
for reducing GLOBAL WARMING EFFECT there is only one effective way and that way is PLANTATION. :woohoo: cultivate more and more plant and reduce the green house effect effect so that GLOBAL WARMING is controlled and get reduced up to tolerable condition :)
another solution for reducing global warming is the reduction of use in the chloro fluro carbon(cfc).CFC results in ozone depletion & more uv radiation will reach the surface of earth this result in skin cancer & global warming
I am agree with you pulkit.
Thats why I have started planting trees in my locality by taking help of my friends.
you also do the same this can inspire others
Unless all the countries take action and are committed there is no use.We can try to do our bit no doubt, but Global warming has become a serious issue that needs a lot more consideration.The very fact that we have failing rain fall and fluctuating weather change shows that this needs to be taken very seriously by everyone ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

1)Plants trees! Not only do they suck up carbon dioxide, provide cleaner air and save 2,000 pounds of CO2 a year.

2)Install blinds in your windows and keep windows and doors shut during the day to keep it cooler.

Be positive
1] Take care of your vehicles.
2] Drive an energy-efficient car. For instance, hybrid cars run on gas and electricity.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.