I submitted some Weblinks two days earlier, but still now they have not been approved.. How long it will take for approval?

One more thing, Why there is no points for Weblinks ??

Plzzz reply
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Weblinks will be approved in 7 days. We have not enabled points for weblinks. There is no specific reason for it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Why so long delay in weblink approval??
Earlier the weblinks were approved in a single day..
We are verifying the validity of all weblinks whether they are included in Google search etc.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

how to use weblink and how to submit weblinks

p.venkateswararao
Dear Puli just read out this forum what is web links and how will you earn cash credit to do it
http://www.boddunan.com/forums/2-announcements/79-web-links-submission-guidelines.html
hi this is venki from andhra i am submiting one weblink please tell me when will be approved

p.venkateswararao
It will be approved within a week.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.