I think Walking in water, or water-walking, is a useful exercise in summer, and the best alternative to gym or swinmming. As it is done in water, it is a cooler way to exercise your body.

Has anybody done it at any time?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting. I have not tried it till now. But problem is where to find such kind of river or pond in which we can walk? It is little diffcult

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes Sridevi, these kind of exercises called aquatic exercises are greatly beneficial as they increase the resistance of muscles in water while at the same time decrease the occurrences of muscle injuries. these are specially prescribed for aging people and those who suffer from arthritis!

Meean, these exercises can be done in the swimming pools!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One more advantage of aquatic exercises is that pregnant woman can do these exercises safely and regularly right up to the completion of the term!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have not done it in my life but I have seen a magician literally performing this feat!!!
Hi Chinmoyi,

Have not seen any magician doing it, maybe he has applied some special oil to his feet:)

What I am taking is walking in waist-deep water which is a kind of walking, maybe it is not popular in india, but, as Kalyani said, I heard that this strengthens the muscles and is good for joint pains.
Hi Sridevi!

I get your point and I find this form of exercise to be very useful and beneficial.There are other forms of exercises in water.I have seen some people keeping themselves afloat on water for hours with amazing breathing control.
I dont know any of that kind exercise exists. It should be magic or the super powers of yogi's
@Shalu
I think you have misunderstood it .. it is walking in water not walking on water (which can be performed by mystic or yogic power only)..

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Presently, There is no river nearby my home. As a child, I would walk in the river. I don't yet know swimming.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.