I want to give a suggestion why there is Multiple choice questions in boddunan.Now a days every exam is of multiple choice question in every college and university admissions.On Sunday there is IAS Preliminary exams which is multiple choice question paper.

I have entrance exam of MBE of Punjab university on 13th June which is Multiple choice question exam and there is not special book for MBE Exam so i have to buy IAS book of Economics of rs 550.

Thats why i want to say that there is not any site in internet which gives knowledge of every course study quickly.
Like Members submit polls and they get points for it like for this also members submit there Multiple choice questions in different categories like Economics,science subjects,Arts subjects.For which members get points.

There are lot of members in sites which have studied different subjects and they can give easily Multiple choice questions on different categories.
I am sure like there is above 6000 polls then why can't we have multiple choice questions section in boddunan.

So friends what you think of this suggestions thanks
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We may have a question/ answer section like yahoo answers. These may be topic wise. The format may be decided by management.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

YOur suggestion is good I think it would be better if we one section for it.

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Did you mean quiz section?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Suggestion is good. If it is like yahoo answers,then it is good.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
I do not think that this idea can be implemented :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Maverick wrote:
[quote]Did you mean quiz section?[/quote]

Maverick sir i am thinking like poll sections.Members submit there Multiple Type questions like polls on different categories
and for that they get points.

Sir my aim is see one site in internet which has Multiple choice questions on different categories with more than 10000 questions in it.Many persons has to search for long hours Multiple questions on any topic,Like sir i searched Multiple choice questions on economics but i don't get any in which i study for my MBE exam why can't boddunan is a site in which there is Multiple Choice questions on each subjects.
Well it is called the quiz feature minus few time related functions. In fact we are developing two such software, surveys and quiz. Anyway your suggestions looks good and we will keep them in mind while developing these software.

Thanks for the suggestions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

OK Maverick sir that we are going to have two new sections of the surveys and quiz great.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.