If my some articles is not approved then why it viewable for other. it should be removed or hide why it is usable for other. If its is usable then i should get some advantages for that.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ya the same happend with me.....................
None of your rejected articles will be visible to others. In case if you find such articles, please let the support team know that immediately.

Btw.. how do you know that it is visible to others?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Though I'm not sure if the unapproved articles are visible to the others, the user can for sure see them on the 'My Mrticles' page. why not do away with the junk???

I have a few of them too. he..he:)
We need the articles for future purposes. They are the record of your boddunan tenure which cannot be deleted.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

rejected aarticles are not viewable for others.. they are just viewable for us..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
YES jobin I also have seen that this can be visible by us only I mean the member who have posted not by any one
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.