The topic is locked.
In the "Recent payment" list lots of name are displayed. My name is also there.But i have not received any check so far.

They are telling it will take 2 to 3 weeks to send a identification verification mail.and after that another some weeks to get the payment!!

Such delaying process of payment is really discouraging for us. If you will send the post by courier then within few days it will be delivered. Otherwise, for identification verifying we can also send scanned copy of driving license, voter id or any other document. similarly, the payment can be directly credited to our account.These small steps can eliminate the lengthy process of payment.

So, I request all of you to share your view in this regard...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Jyoti,

First of all sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I have verified the status of your letter and it was dispatched yesterday itself. So you may get it in another 3-4 days depending on the area you are living in. However, I would like to say here that this is the one time process and the next time onwards your check will be sent directly to your mailing address.

We are initially opted for direct debit option, however, it has involved lot of complications regarding the bank accounts and transfer formalities. Otherwise it was a cheapest alternative for us.

Imagine sending a letter through normal post would cost us Rs.10-Rs.20 more for each check sent to you. And sending to 1000 people will cost us around 10000-20000 bucks. Still we are opting this method to protect your privacy.

And sending by courier will cost double that of what we are having now. So it would be an extra burden on top of huge money we are spending now. I hope you understand the issues.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot Maverick for clarifying my doubts..

Now I am waiting for your letter !!

Bye bye :) :) :)
We all know that just now boddunan.com has started so they have to gather lots of information regarding the registered users and their whole profile ....u kno......so I think we must wait....after all, its fun waiting,,,,, B)
Well it seems all names displayed are very eager to receive their checks.
I request to have patience and you will get your verification code soon and the check as well.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
Please tell me when I will start receiving payments from this site.

Rajinder Soni

I have edited my links now. Please do not delete my account. I have just joined today and did not know the rules.

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
I request Rajinder Soni not to promote such sites.
Please edit these links you may use them as your forum footer.
And if you don't follow the fourm rules then you may lose your account.

-Atul Barapatre

atulb@boddunan.com
Well answer to your query:You just start writing and start earning.
We pay you for your articles ,referring friends and web links.
Articles are the main source for income on this website. please remember that we are very strict regarding copied content.

Keep writing and keep earning.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
I have edited and removed my links and I have submitted 4 blogs and 6 links around 3 hours back and no cash credit is showing up in my account.

Also, please tell me the rules and regulations for submitting links and blog posts. Can I submit the links for my favorite articles???

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Hello Rajinder Soni,
Thanks for removing the links. Please follow the Forums rules:http://www.boddunan.com/forums/rules.html

I request you to read this article http://www.boddunan.com/component/content/article/38.html for web link guidelines and rules. Submitting articles link with are already on this website are not considered.

If your blog or other link contains link to any of the articles then only it meets the credits.
Please note registration link to boddunan is not considered for cash credit.

Approving the weblinks may take 8-12 hrs depending on the backlogs.

-Atul Barapatre
Boddunan Support Team.

atulb@boddunan.com
Jyothi this is anew site and with less number of staff they have taken maximum 2-3 weeks but they will definitely send you Identification code soon and you will be getting your money very quickly
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.