Can anyone reply these questions...

1) what boddunan means ?

2) when this site was lunched ?

3) who is running this site ?

4) How many people are visiting this site per day ?

5) How much profit boddunan is getting ?

6) whether it is an Indian site or foreign site ?

7) How many people are working for it ?

8) Any contact number ?

More questions are coming soon... :) :) :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Jyoti,

I will try to answer your questions.

1. boddunan is the first name of the owner of this site.
2. This site was launched as a small blog 2 years ago and was revamped to the current website 3 months ago.
3. The website is maintained and running by the owner of this website Mr. Bodduna Nagarjun. He is a software developer having over 10 year experience(as far as I know). I have been part of this site as a primary developer.
4. The average page views registered as per Google Analytics is around 3000 per day. However, in view of the exponential growth of the site in the last couple of months we cannot take this as a baseline.
5. Currently boddunan.com is not gaining much profits from the ads as I believe as 3000/day page views is not that much big. Since this is an internal matter, I cannot comment more than that.
6. As I said above, this is purely Indian site.
7. We are a team of 6 persons including 2 support cum editing personnel, one admin cum account person, the administrator, a tester and myself. However, depending on the future growth of the site and the employees growth oportunities this could change. :)
8. We are not providing any contact number to the public as we are completely depending on email for all support related questions. I hope the support team is doing good in clarifying your doubts.

Please do let me know incase you need any information.

-Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot Maverick...
I think all these useful information will help other members too. Since we all are working for this site, some information about boddunan.com will definitely give us a Job satisfaction.

I hope one day this site will reach the top position !!
yeah those questions were great and the answers were really satisfying.....ty.....and the DAY IS NEAR B)
wow, :woohoo:

First of all I would like to thank Mr Boddunan for creating this website and Mr Maverick for conducting an induction B)

I suggest that this information be given to every new member joining here because most of them will be bothered about how to earn and they wont look into the history :)

Now I really feel as if I am working professionally :silly:

Swetha Shenoy
All the questions and answers are very nice to here. :lol: :cheer:

Vijay U
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.