Can anyone give me step by step process for applying to Google Adsense. I need a detailed explanation right from the very first step.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Karthik,

Do you have account on Indyarocks.com?

If not, you can search it on google, you have to create your blog on the site blogger.com, there are various other sites too, but you have to keep your blog updated for at least 6 months, then you have to send application for approval and it will be approved.

This is the information, as per my knowledge, please consult others too.

Aastha Gupta
Once you fulfill requirement to apply for adsense then you can apply as per Aastha told. This time to get adsense approval its very easy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have a website which is more than 6 months old, now my question is from where should I apply?
Hello Karthik..

Have you registered it under google adsense earlier, before making the site..??
In my views, not every site can come under adsense program, if you have already register it under adsense program and then make it, then only it gets approved.

You can google your query as such.. that "How to get my site google sdsense approval for free?"
I am sure, you will get some helpful content.

Aastha Gupta
Thanks Aastha for you suggestions.It would prove very handy when I apply for one.
Good information provided here. I think has been already discussed earlier here last week. You can go through forums for similar topic

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
A very good information provided here, thanks to all those who have provided valuable information.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.