Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think it is paying the less revenue when compared to others.

I agree with you. To get more and more members, revenue should be increased.
Yes I think its not part time work its time pass work I think boddunan should do something for us.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

YES, boddunan is a site which helps to earn money as well as to earn knowledge.
its a site to work as part time.

Vinu
guys all you are feeling and thinking that boddunan is paying veryless, but think a while, the others keeps alot of conditions they give topics and we need to write about that particular topic only, but here in boddunan you can write on any topic and in your own style but it should be 300 words. so bodduanan is very liberal compared to others sites. so I feel boddunan is good at paying also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have no means of making a comparative analysis but truth lies in the fact that it pays as much as it earns!
yes, chinmoyji is right it is paying according to the amount is earning.

Yes i agree with all of you it is paying according to share it is not done in all sites.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

here people are thinking that some sites are paying more amount for the articles and some are paying less and this boddunan is not reasonable but thing is that that the boddunan is paying us if our article is not in good grammar formate also, minimum 300 words its accepting and paying us and even for getting points in forums and other sections it is paying but there are no other sites which contains such features and sections they pay. so i feel boddunan is best and it is paying us according to its earnings

I would always suggest enhancement of cash credits but I have no idea about Boddunan's paying capacity!
Boddunan is much better than any other sites. The features it contains and lots of earning section are there,which are unique.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.