Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As I have indicated that there is no means available for me to compare with others.Any comments would be not balanced. But I had the thrill of winning prize gift worth Rs.6000 for a single write-up in a contest held by a leading national daily!
Chinmoy jee can i know where you got the Gift of rs 6000.Please tell us for what you won that ammount.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

AS I mentioned that was on a write-up on a sports topic held by Times group!
[quote]As I have indicated that there is no means available for me to compare with others.Any comments would be not balanced. But I had the thrill of winning prize gift worth Rs.6000 for a single write-up in a contest held by a leading national daily! [/quote]

Wow! Congratulations! Do share that write-up with us if you can! You scan and put it up here! I would really like to read it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Kalyani!I would love to! But the fact is that happened a long time back and in those days I had the habit from my school days of writing a lot of letters to the Editor of English magazines and dailies and I remember their cartoonists used to illustrate those with their cartoons on their own.Sadly all those cuttings are lost!
Oh oh! That's too sad! so you won that prize while in school?? A BIG WOW! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not exactly, I picked up writing in my school days and it happened years after!
chinmoy can you tell me what you said. what happend years after. I didnt understand at all

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

chinmoy can you tell me what you said. what happend years after. I didnt understand at all

Sarala, he means that he got gift worth Rs 6000 years later, i.e- not in school days.
As I have indicated that there is no means available for me to compare with others.Any comments would be not balanced. But I had the thrill of winning prize gift worth Rs.6000 for a single write-up in a contest held by a leading national daily!

Wow Chinmoy ji, this is so impressing!! you used to write letters to editors of magazines and the cartoonist used to illustrate it!! Great this is such an impressive record!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.