Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The problem is as per TOS of Google, we cannot use another contextual advertising along with Adsense. But we can use intext ads like Infolinks.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It's really nice to have such things..
It will encourage members to participate more actively.

My suggestion is increase the revenue sharing up to 50%. Some other sites are sharing Adsense revenue in 50:50 ratio. So, it will be much better for boddunan to beat the competitors.
The adsense revenue sharing is for the articles written by the user only. This revenue sharing is applicable for the entire revenue which is much higher.

For example, if you write 50 articles which, say, gets 5000 visits per month. On an average 0.5 CPM, you will get around 2.5 dolor using Adsense. So for 50:50 sharing, your part is just 1.25 dolor.

This is just an example. But I believe you might not get that many revenues with very little number of articles. I tried with my blog having over 50 articles, got just 2 dolor in 3 months.

Anyway coming to our revenue sharing, the current revenue is just around $100 which may not give you good share but in the new few months, the revenues will definetely picks up and gives you much better revenues.

And more importantly, there is no $100 dolor limitation as in Adsense. I know many people who are at $50-$75 for months and could not reach $100.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

JS adsense revenue share is a different program, from that you can Earn money from your source and you have to work hard to get traffic to your article and click on the ads shown on your page but boddunan revenue share is Boddunan is sharing its own hard Earning revenue with us which is more valuable.
It is a great idea. Many members get benefit from this. Many newbies will join in this website. Really a great idea moderator. Thanks for such implementations.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
This is a Great news!!! (also I recieved my validation number :-D)

*Imagination encircles the world *
I was not able to login here yesterday due to my studies and when i came here today... boddunan welcomed me with an amazing announcement... Thanks boddunan...

So coming into it...

First of all,it will really boost up the no.of active uers here rather than new members...We have now 3500+ registered now and if 1/2 of them is active,then it will be an asset to us...

This idea will surely make people live at boddunan...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Giving 25% of the total revenue boddunan receives is a good idea..

So,boddunan is going to Join with a new ad provider .. best wishes ..

May everything work as the boddunan plans...

so,google ads are going to be disappeared from this site...Its okay because we need to try other ad providers also and find who will be more benefitial for us...

If some others pay us more,we can go with them....

Hi Maverick,
So you mean to say that the adsense result will not be revealed to the members?So how would somebody know whether his/her articles are getting the google clicks or not? Only the top 50 or 100
will be finally announced, isnt't?
Maverick one more question, after this is implemneted are we still going to get cash credits from boddnnan which we are getting presently or is it just from adsense we will be getting the cash cerdits?

Thanks a lot
Coming to giving revenue share ..
Clear criteria should be there...

My suggestions are:

Option 1

Divide the sections of boddunan at different levels like forums at 1st,polls at 2nd etc. and allote a % for each level(% of the total amount going to be shared).
Then divide the total revenue got for the specific level among the active members in that category...based on points or something else...

Option 2

As like the current situation,calculate the total user points .. rank users based on this (rank on each month based on points in that month) and divide the revenue among top 50 or likewise per month.

Option 3

Revenue sharing can be based on :
Users logging in everyday.
Users posting 50 forum posts per month
Users polling 100 polls per month..
Users commenting 30 polls per month..
likewise...

Among these..

Option 1 is more attractive as different users maybe liking different sections here.But the system is somewhat complicate.

Option 2 is not at all complicate as no new point system should be implemented..But there is nothing special in this.

option 3 is a unique of finding active members.but there is nothing new in it ...

Of this all .. Option 1 is best...

Whats the opinion of other users?

Anyway.. these are only my personal views and suggestions...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.