Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Eagerly waiting for nov 1 as i can see this active from nov 1 and start earning some extra cash...

Nov 1 is keralapiravi ..the birth date of kerala.... a special day for people of kerala...

So,i'm happy to see this wonderful thing start active on that day .. it will be a gift for me....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Gangajali wrote:
[quote]Hi Maverick,
So you mean to say that the adsense result will not be revealed to the members?So how would somebody know whether his/her articles are getting the google clicks or not? Only the top 50 or 100
will be finally announced, isnt't?
Maverick one more question, after this is implemneted are we still going to get cash credits from boddnnan which we are getting presently or is it just from adsense we will be getting the cash cerdits?

Thanks a lot[/quote]

Hi Gangajali,

I would like to clarify one point that we will no longer display Google Ads. We will display ads from other provider and the combined earnings of Infolinks as well as the new ad provider will be shared to the top members.

Please note that the top members will be decided every month from the points they make in that month. So every member will gets the chance of getting share.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

it is intresting.
Jobin wrote:
[quote]Coming to giving revenue share ..
Clear criteria should be there...

My suggestions are:

Option 1

Divide the sections of boddunan at different levels like forums at 1st,polls at 2nd etc. and allote a % for each level(% of the total amount going to be shared).
Then divide the total revenue got for the specific level among the active members in that category...based on points or something else...

Option 2

As like the current situation,calculate the total user points .. rank users based on this (rank on each month based on points in that month) and divide the revenue among top 50 or likewise per month.

Option 3

Revenue sharing can be based on :
Users logging in everyday.
Users posting 50 forum posts per month
Users polling 100 polls per month..
Users commenting 30 polls per month..
likewise...

Among these..

Option 1 is more attractive as different users maybe liking different sections here.But the system is somewhat complicate.

Option 2 is not at all complicate as no new point system should be implemented..But there is nothing special in this.

option 3 is a unique of finding active members.but there is nothing new in it ...

Of this all .. Option 1 is best...

Whats the opinion of other users?

Anyway.. these are only my personal views and suggestions...[/quote]

Hi Jobin,

I would like to see a model combining both 2nd and 3rd points :)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I just don't know what to say, i mean i was inactive in the forums for more than a month or two...now this "adsense revenue" got my attention.....fine, we'll work to it
We have finalized the procedure for sharing the revenue. We will announce the guidelines shortly.

I feel the 2nd option By jobin was nice...
Waiting to see what you have for us.. Maverick.

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
Great News Indeed, I am sure, there will be more of articles and posts

RajmiArun
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.