I found these two articles with identical titles and more or less same content posted by the same author!!

http://www.boddunan.com/education/42-General/13367-how-to-think-positive.html

http://www.boddunan.com/people-a-places/54-Social%20Life/13354-how-to-think-positive.html

I wonder if he could not have clubbed them both and what was the purpose of posting them separately!! :dry: :blink: :dry: :blink: :dry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This Is due some carelessness. A single writer submit this article two times and these two articles reviewed by two different editors..
Yes, Kalyani good observation.. I think nowadays, it is becoming difficult to edit articles because of the HTML tags. May be that could be reason why it was posted twice.

Anyway posting twice should be avoided.
Must be the reason that you suggest Sridevi!
But Lohit isn't that the moral responsibility of the author to take care such things does not happen!!

May be this mistake occured, because the two articles are submitted in entirely different sections and content is also somehow different in two articles..

The author of both the categories may be different, then how would they come to know that the article is submitted already...as this may be submitting simultaneously...

Aastha Gupta
Yes Aastha, could be what you say!!

BUt the fact that one article is published on 5th JUne and the second on 6th does not justify it! I mean, I will clearly remember what I submitted yesterday!! :(

@Kalyani..
I think he is a new member..

May be he was just trying to write the first time and second time, he thought to make better his contents of the article..

Or it can be possibility that he is trying to submit an article twice and want to see what happens..

Aastha Gupta
@Aastha, may be you are right, but I think the moderators and editors should have some guidelines in place for such practices!!

New or old, I think the focus should be more on quality and accuracy of the articles posted as we all discussed quite recently on another thread!!

Irrespective of how old member is, the articles are reviewed by editors who are experienced. Hence there should be no room for such concessions in submitting duplicate articles.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
It's one of the strangest things happening.All who are involved need to pull up their socks!!
Jayen and chinmoy, glad you both feel the same!! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.