Hi friends,

How are you all. Today is my birthday and I have thrown a party, come and enjoy......

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/458320

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Soni,

Many happy returns of the day. I wish you a wonderful, happy, healthy and long life.

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hello Rajinder Soni,

Happy birthday to you. All the very best for your future and fortunes.

- Harish Jharia

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
Thank you very much Maverick and Harish. I wish best of luck to all of you. Happy writing.....

Making money at boddunan is easy. There are lot of contests to choose from. Come on, lets participate and earn money
Happy Birth day rajinder.
By the way today is My birth day also .what a coincidence we both came to this world on the same day
Dear Rajinder Soni,

Many tonnes of my best wishes to you on your birthday.
Thanks for inviting us.

Sridhar Kesireddy
hi Soni,
Many Happy Returns of the Day......

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
soubhagya das wrote:
[quote]Happy Birth day rajinder.
By the way today is My birth day also .what a coincidence we both came to this world on the same day[/quote]

Woww.. that's really wonderful buddy. Belated Happy Birthday to you toooo.

Cheers..

Amit Warkari wrote:
[quote]hi Soni,
Many Happy Returns of the Day......[/quote]

Thanks a lot Amit. I am so happy to be a part of such a nice community.

Rock on...... :)

Soubhagya,

Wish you a very happy birth day. This is really a wonderful coincidence. Would like to see more bdays on boddunan :)

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hi Rajinder & Soubhagya,

A bundle of good wishes to you both pals!!..have lods of fun and enjoy it to its fullest.
A very Happy Birthday To you both..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.