While traveling today to my office, I found that a traveler was feeling very uneasy. At next stoppage, the woman sitting next to him left. Then he lost his uneasiness. The perfume used by that woman was too strong for him to bear.

It appears that perfume used by some women, may be men also, is too strong and irritating. this is not less irritating than smoking. I witnessed this sort of allergy from scent of perfume first time. I request Honorable members to share their experiences.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too had similar experiences! There was a guy in my office who felt obliged to use a very strong Ittar because of some religious belief! It was so annoying for some of us that we had to ask him to stop using the scent!!

Actually I think its person's own responsibility to ensure that the perfume he or she uses is for our own benefit and not for others' annoyance and chagrin!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very good and unique topic has been brought out here. You are right and keep it up.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I think the allergens present in the strong perfume must have caused this mischief the use of which should be avoided.
@Gulshan..

You have pointed a very good point..

To my experience, I am seriously allergic to strong perfumes.

Whenever I undergo any, I start sneezing continously, I also feel that the people using it should avoid it.
It might smell good to them but it can be very much unpleasant for the passers.

Aastha Gupta
Yes, Aastha, it probably could be teh allergens in them! But any scent even if nice smelling, is too strong, then after some time it becomes quite annoying and suffocating! Scents if need to used should be subtle and not overpowering!a

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I seldom use any perfume as such. and my preference would be a light one.
see we belive ghosts can see us but we can..like ways they can smell also and perfume make a fragmentd environment which can be smld from distance and give a unique identity
Very useful thought shared by gulshan here. We should not make others uncomfortable by using strong perfumes. We can use mild perfumes.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
This trend of using strong perfumes is very common in rich parties and weddings which make you ill.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
People wear strong perfumes with the intension that it will last longer than 1-2 hours.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.