Has any one used it.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the main problem is it uses commands more for functions and hence become less user friendly
Then, the programs' non support of Linux, but i think it will no longer be a problem when more & more Linux users arise, then the programmers will be forced to make Linux supporting programs..
And in Feisty Fawn(Latest Ubuntu release), the movie player doesn't support .dat file, .mp3 also i think it doesn't supports DVD. It should be later installed from the net. I think it'll be better if it comes in the CD itself, so that users without internet connection can also use it easily.Lets hope Linux an come over the legal issues on the issue of such codecs. For me there is no driver support problem all drivers are working well and if you have any driver support problem there is a chance of sending it to the team and this really rocks... I hope such drivers will be later installed in later editions.
So that we can join our hands make Ubuntu better...(Every single user, even without good knowledge of programming, like me will be having good roles for it).
But, i strongly recommend Ubuntu team to make less use of commands for users like me..
I think they are on the way as the latest Ubuntu release is much more user-friendly..
As not familiar with it I am helpless to post an answer.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sajeetharan how much memory space does it require.

I tried to install the OS in my machine sometime back. But could not succeed.So i lost interest in this.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
i think it requires nearly 2 gb space.

when you have an original cd. you can directly boot from it. it doesnt need any space.

try fedora. it is best among all versions of linux
Thank you so much Sajeetharan. You seem to have become a fan of linux. Its good to see a person with a difference here.

well, I am using UBUNTU LUCID LYNX and i am loving it.You can use ubuntu without making any change in HDD.USE LIVECD to get a glimpse of this wonderful OS.
any Query regarding UBUNTU will be personally handled by me:). :) :) :) :)
I havent tried this UBANTU yet...but willing to install some other versions of LINUX...If anyone can give me which one is best, i would be thankful :)
Bhanu I think you have a query from Rajani.

Ubuntu is the best os I ever had. It takes less than one minute to get loaded on my system and supports all the hardware currently on the system and having 1000s of new programs available on the net.
You can download it from the site directly as an iso file then you should use some image mounting software to use it. other wise torrents are there to download hazzle free. if some one want help pls pm me I will provide links and help
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.