What's the reason for so much delay in approving weblinks.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Jayen,

You just posted them yesterday. May be Maverick is busy with other things. As this is new feature, only Maverick can verify it. Wait for some time.

Cool information and hot earnings @
http://bit.ly/cbOLIy
Rakesh the weblink loses its utility if not approved on the same day.

I submitted some web links some are approved some are pending so do not worry it will approved or reject soon.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Ok lets see if they get approved today? :) B)

Jayen wrote:
[quote]Rakesh the weblink loses its utility if not approved on the same day.[/quote]

What do you mean by loosing utility? I am not sure approval of weblink has any impact on anything.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

See Maverick if I have submitted a weblink as a answer to a question in some site it will lose its utility after a day and the editor editing the weblink here may disapprove the weblink. Assuming that this is one of the criteria to approve weblinks here.

This would never happen Jayen. If the link is deleted means you are trying to spam the site.

As long as this is not happening, you no need to worry about the weblink loosing its utility. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jayen wrote:
[quote]See Maverick if I have submitted a weblink as a answer to a question in some site it will lose its utility after a day and the editor editing the weblink here may disapprove the weblink. Assuming that this is one of the criteria to approve weblinks here.[/quote]

I believe Deepti answered your query.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.