Now we are facing problems from within our country (Eg.Naxalites).Considering our weak judiciary system, is there any possiblity to end terrorism keeping the existing laws? Share your views on this topic.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it is possible by wiping the roots of it first.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Added to jayen suggestion the punishment should be very severe so that no one dare to become terrorist again. Individual countries should handle this situation. The leader of the terrorist group should be targetted as others many just be puppets who do not fear for punishments and ready to sacrify their lifes. :)
Reinforcing the security forces and not yielding to terrorist demands in any situation are the way to combat terrorism. Now we are facing less terrorist action. The Nxalites are Maoists differ from terrorists. They are insurgents. The Maoists can be combated by using force and also catering to the genuine aspirations of people residing in area controlled by them. In this connection, it may be seen that the terrorists operating from Pakistan or middle east have no territorial control in any part of India.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Terrorism comes from the extreme experience they faced.So first of all our governing system has to change to cut terrorism.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
There is no short and quick way to end terrorism. It is going to be a long process, the entire judiciary system and governing system needs to revamped and lot of policies need to be changed. Firstly and most importantly, there should be some kind of employment provided to the poor youth, which is what turns them into naxalites in the first place!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Changes ... Many Changes.... A lot of changes .... innumerable changes have to make to end the terrorism... Can we afford those changes?? So whatelse??

End the Humanity -> End the terrorism.. :dry: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
WOw, Kumaresh that's some thought!!!

The doomsayers from India TV would sure love to have you amongst them!!
:laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

How can we end terrorism in the world as a democratic nation. "

we couldnt end the terrorist activity in our own kashmir... doesnt "world" look a little bigger word???

cant agree more bini bhai...

"so many people were killed by terrorists in the name of jihad and we indians have done nothing to them."

yes, very true. we havent really done anything big enuf to stop it from happening within our lines.

isnt it strange that america can destroy countries saying war against terror and we are powerless to protect our own lines???

maybe none of our governments really wanted the issue to settle.
There are enough laws in the country and it won't be wise to think that harsher laws would make this problem disapper from the face of this country.The roots of the problem have to be traced which lie in malgovernance,trust deficit between the rulers and the ruled!
we have to destroy Pakistan's terrorists basses. Pakistan is raising and helping terrorists in their country. even the ISI is a terrorists org. Pakistan is too scared to fight without hiding and without the help of terrorists.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.