Few weeks back, i was experiencing severe problem of loading boddunan pages in google chrome. I had also told about it here in the forums but no one was able to find the reason for it.. Problem was with some sites like boddunan,orkut,twitter etc.

So, i switched to other browser . But i was eager to find the reason for this problem..

Atlast.. I found it by myself..

I had installed IDM(a download manager software). This software had a browser integration. This software is designed to catch downloadable files in every web page we visit.. the coding of this software made it difficult to load boddunan,orkut etc. But the strange thing is that it happens with chrome only..

The software gives the option to exclude its operations from specific sites. So, i have added boddunan,orkut etc. to this list .. and now i'm free to browse with chrome.. !!

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good to see it works! Sometime simple things causes big issues.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@ Jobin

Thanks for the information but is it compatible with any OS.I use Vista which doesnt allow installing some softwares... :( :unsure:
Hello @Jobin,

I think you might have struggled a lot to get a solution for this problem.
you should inform IDM about this glitch and let them have a solution for it.
Eventhough I didn't understand your solution to the problem, I think chrome has many problems like this with many sites.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I am using Chrome since many days and I never faced problem with it!!
It works fine for me..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes chrome is working fine for boddunan.i dint face any problem.
i have tried it in all browsers.

IE6 only not supporting

firefox,opera,chrome are working fine
@ Maverick...

yes maverick... i didn't even thought that it was such a simple thing which created the problem.. but i'm happy to find the solution by myself...

@ rajani

ya.. vista doesn't support all softwares.. but there will also be specific softwares for Vista also..

@ karthik

ya.. i took some time too to find the reason.. experimenting many possible reasons and finally got the reason.. !!

@ shalu

its better to add boddunan to exception sites.. it works well...

@ abid

you will understand the solution only if you use the software.. its an option within the software.. practise gives experiences... but i still like chrome...

@ deepti, sajeetharan

yes.. i too agree that chrome is a good browser.. this problem arrises only if you use IDM ...
i also like apple safari browser... boddunan font looks so cool in it..

HUH!!

thats a long reply jobin..

where were you? couldnt find you these days!
was it too long.. i just want to take care about all those who have replied... how can i avoid someone's opinion/reply...

i was not so active just because of my studies and other works.. this problem was also a reason..

Now i wish to be active here again.......

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.