I think its time to have an updation on boddunan games zone.. it has been a long time that new games have been added...

add some new good games...

also some of the games added has technical errors in recording scores.. we can identify such games easily (such games have no scores recorded till now).. remove such games and add some new games..

its time to update games zone....

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Jobin

there is no point in updating games!

here in boddunan no one is interested in playing games. it was active before 2 months. even i was interested in playing. but after that i reduced.

and points alloted for each game is one only.

instead of playing a game for 1 minute and earning a single point we can use that time in forum and earn more points.
Its true that we are not here to play games.. but games can be used as a relaxation and it can be also considered as something different/special for our site...

Games for a change...!!

if new games are introduced, then activity may increase...

also .. don't think of getting 1 point for playing.. think to the top... be the best.. play best and be a top scorer ... top scorer will get 10 points... so..1 min. can even bring you 10 points..

lets see what others say...

@Jobin

your statement is right when others also actively participating
but when you are the top scorer of many games. you have to wait for making other 10 points .

thats what i meant.
ya... now you have come to the point..

that's what i too said...

those who are interested/active in games zone has already scored top on most of the games... that's why .. now a days .. games zone is not so active.. and that's why i said.. its time to add some new points...

i think its clear now.......

Jobin wrote:
[quote]ya... now you have come to the point..

that's what i too said...

those who are interested/active in games zone has already scored top on most of the games... that's why .. now a days .. games zone is not so active.. and that's why i said.. its time to add some new points...

i think its clear now.......[/quote]

@jobin

I think you can suggest some good games which are not only entertaining but also improve knowledge...in that game section..

i think then we can request the moderator to add them so that actively many member may participate as tthey are doing in forum. Actually forums are not meant for game but still there is no restriction in Boddunans so we have fully freedom to suggest new games and point system..

Maybe i think you can get postive response :)
In games section... it has many categories like Education,Puzzles,strategy etc. which will come under what you have said... boddunan games zone has selections for everyone's taste...

As these are flash games, its difficult to specify some by names... let the selection of games be decided by moderators itself...

According to me unless the points system for games increases, there will be a lot of participation in gamez zone.
Who said that games are of no use?? :)
The games section can be updated with good interesting games and if awarded with enough points, this would be attracted by all.
This is a very good suggestion indeed.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
@ Deepti

Do you play games here in gamezone! i havent seen you being active there.
as per the current system, top scorer is getting 10 points and to play .. you get 1 point.. I think it should be increased to 5 points...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.