I think it will be good if we add a Site panel in our site..

A page dedicated for our moderators and site administrator , owner etc.. with their photo , role in boddunan, education qualification, job etc. More details can be added or some can be avoided from what i mentioned..

But giving photo, mail id etc. will definitely increase the credibility and trust worthiness of our site.. Also the panel members will get some more respect for their dedication and hard work..

this is just my suggestion.. i want to hear from other members too... points can be arised for both sides.. But if we can do such a thing, it will also increase the uniqueness of our site...

Just treat this as a suggestion...

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jobin

I will be definetley a good suggestion but i think in one thread i have seen the list of main people thought it is just not enough..It will be great if this is given in main home page but lets see others response. :)
Hello @Jobin,

Its a good suggestion let see what maverick sir will reply for this.
I do agree.The suggestion is very good and should considered with all seriousness.
In my view, boddunan is not owned by a single person. We all are part of it and sharing its every aspect. Why should we make it as a single person entity when it belongs to the community?

Btw.. such information is available in FAQs page.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

This is a very good suggestion indeed Jobin. This can include with all the details of the persons who are responsible for the upliftment of the site.

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Jobin, this is a good suggestion!!
It will indeed be good to see all the moderators , editors etc on one page. Also it will good to associate Maverick with a real person other than Spiderman!!! :P ;)

Same goes for others too!! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree to the suggestion. There should be link on home page- The management- that will lead to the proposed site pannel.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a good suggestion and would hope to get positive response from our beloved moderator ;)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
This is a good suggestion.I cast my vote for this.As more members are getting added to the panel, it is always good to see that information updated on the home page.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Yes very good suggestion and valid too at that. Hope this is implemented soon.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.