Hi everyone !
:)

The latest movie released last week was I Hate Luv Story's starring Imran Khan & Sonam Kapoor. i saw the movie & found it not much good & convincing.It was just a mixture of all the past movies related to love stories & hatred against love with some good music tunes.Also, the chemistry between the two stars were not much appreciable too.

i would like to know other members opinions as well for this.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i haven't seen the movie.. after reading your review.. i think.. i should not waste my time..

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
Hello Rashmi...

I am planning to watch this movie shortly, but after reading your review about the movie, I am little disheartened, but I will definitely watch it and will surely come up with my views.

Aastha Gupta
First of all.. what was the director trying to prove by degrading other love stories???tat this one is different??? Really??
I don't think so This also belongs to the same old luv story grp

This doesn't mean i didn't like the movie It was kinda good in the first half.. And not so bad in the first half of the second half Uske baad it was kinda yawn
Even though it was a predictable story i expected something exciting will happen before the climax But i was dissapointed Bakwaas ending Now some love story lovers may wish to ask "Then how should it End??" Quite natural

Regarding the performances, Sonam was good Loved her Imran bechara.. der wasn't anything different he had to do from his first film Jaane tu ya jaane na But still he too did his part well... Imran ke friend was really funny He'll get more movies tatz 4 sure Bechara Raj(Samir Dattani).. I don't hav ny words for him

So overall an average movie Adding to that,,,,, romantic lovers may rate it d same way they rated for Kites

Moral of the story:
Don't trust girls. They'll ditch you!! bechara Raj
Rating: 3/5
YES I HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE .MOVIE IS NOT THAT GOOD AS IT EXPECTED IT TO BE...YOU CAN WATCH IT ONCE..
i just saw the movie today only...

Mixer of all lover story served in different plate..

Sonam good..
;) ;) ;)
I have not seen the movie and will also not watch.
I will try to watch today release punjabi movie of jimmy shergil and of sanjay dutt starer Lammba...
Ya but i dont like the Movie name itself. I love love stories. Love is human nature guys.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.