Hi friends, Boddunan is growing at a very good rate, thanks to the moderators and members who are putting great efforts to increase the page views, by giving various ideas for the development of the site.

I would like to suggest an idea and according to that Moderator, Maverick, can update the daily page views( everyday) in a thread so that we can come to know the progress of the site.

I believe the average page views is around 9k, and I am sure that updating the daily page views will definitely be a moral boost for the members, when they see that the page views increasing day by day.

I am sure that this will give a great exposure for all members and also helps us to analyze the status of the page views, so that we can work accordingly.

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess, by knowing the day to day page views of Boddunan, the members can think more creatively to get more page views

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Thats nice Raaghavan... Hope to see this idea is also implemented as of your previous idea...

Congrats for the adhoc award... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Congrats Raghavan for your ADHOC award. This idea seems pretty good!!! :)
Thank you very much for your initiatives.

The idea was proposed few days ago by few other members however due to technical limitations (getting information from Google Analytics or calculating inhouse) it was not went through. Anyway we need to rethink about it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks Raghaav for your suggestion! Our progress in this area has not been that satisfactory and a thread like this would surely be a big help in creating the awareness among members and all.
Thanks raghavan for the good idea.Hope we would get a possible way to implement it sometime later.Wish Maverick rethink about it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.