How can i earn 200 points a day in bodunnan
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
this is simple.. just stay your time here more and reply to all newly ported forums.. and also i sugest you to view the pointing system..its also here
Visit the points & ranks system topic posted on announcements category. Locate the categories tab above.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have a question in reverse.You need only points ? For what ?Primarily this site is an information site.And you need not information but points only?Browse through the contents.You will get information and your points will add automatically in boddunan as well as in society.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
the best thing i can say to you to get more points ( Your view) is post a good article...
I will tell you the advantages of posting articles...

1. you will get more points for good articles..
2. you will get money at the same time for good articles..
3. It will creates interest among the other members if you post really nice article..so they will get benefited...
4. It improves your skills,cuz you need to think about a topic and get it to the Boddunan..its not so easy though you will have lot of scope....

Go for it...enjoy with points and money...
all the best....

--ADI

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.